Are you a Clairaudient or auditory learner? The T.E.V.A.S. manifestation personality types helps you identify your learning style, as well as your sensory and extrasensory potentials. The Audient personality style gives you the ability to learn through hearing and to hear remotely beyond the regular senses. Find out if it’s one of your dominant skill sets.
An Audient uses sounds, words and frequencies in both tangible and intangible ways to manifest and learn. These styles or “superpowers” feature in the visionary fantasy novel, Helio Tropez. Learn to use your Audient abilities correctly to help on your journey of spiritual awakening, providing insights into goalsetting, life purpose, and soul mission.
SCROLL DOWN TO LISTEN, OR DOWNLOAD THE MP3 OR GET THE TRANSCRIPT
01:45 – Examples from popular shows, comics and books
03:42 – How to Recognize an Audient Personality Style
04:11 – The Best Way for Audients to Learn
04:37 – Regular Sensory Perceptions – Audient
04:53 – Extra Sensory Perceptions – Audient
05:05 – Best Way for Audients to Manifest
05:29 – Typical Professions – Audients
05:40 – Pitfalls of Being a Clairaudient and How to Overcome Them
Although Audient is a learning and manifestation style, we’ll move beyond conventional philosophy here and delve into the metaphysical aspects. Whether you’re new to the world of psychic or psionic abilities or a seasoned explorer, this video can elevate your consciousness, and enhance your manifestation skills, so you can better practice the Law of Attraction, and embrace the profound wisdom of using and enhancing your clairvoyant skills.
- T.E.V.A.S. Manifestation Personality Style Quiz – Try the FREE 60-Second Here: https://goldenagetimeline.com/
- Audio Book Sample of Helio Tropez HERE: https://youtu.be/T6jKVhY-H_w
- Get Helio Tropez on Amazon: http://mybook.to/HelioTropez
- NFT art: https://mint.fun/zora/0xa5673D3609Ea8dB3A77dE33a3E6e78508608be97?ref=0x0D07d1434ed4aCDd20361c249d53A6291cf76e45
- Music by Aleksey Chistilin – Eco Technology – on Pixabay.com
- DONATIONS: If you find value in our content and would like to support our channel, please consider making a donation through our “Buy Me a Coffee” link: https://goldenagetimeline.com/donations
CONNECT WITH GOLDEN AGE TIMELINE
Find us on Telegram: https://t.me/GoldenAgeTimelineChannel
Subscribe to our Podcast here: https://GoldenAgeTimeline.com/podcast
Find us on Twitter (or X): https://twitter.com/goldenagetime
Ep 39 – CLAIRAUDIENCE – Discover the Power of the AUDIENT Personality Style to Manifest Goals
In this episode, let’s delve into the Audient Manifestor, more commonly recognized as Clairaudient. See if you can recognize if it’s well developed for you. Now, it’s not only an intuitive skill, but a learning style, and manifestation style as well. It’s one of 5 TEVAS styles. The others are Tangent, Ecrivent, Voyent and Sentient. Each have five nuances making a total of 25 TEVAS-AVARA Aptitudes explored in the visionary fantasy novel, Helio Tropez. For example, as the Voyent style explores the power of seeing, the Audient style centers around the ability to hear and process auditory information.
The TEVAS-AVARA Aptitudes offer a unique system to identify both extrasensory and sensory strengths and weaknesses and is like your toolbox for manifesting your reality. The more tools the better. That said, most people default to one style more than the other four. The 5 main TEVAS aptitudes provide a framework to name, identify, and embrace our latent or manifest abilities. You can the 60-second quiz at GoldenAgeTimeline.com to discover your dominant personality style.
To comprehend the distinctions between the 5 different personality types, let’s draw parallels with stories and characters.
For example, the Marvel superheroes feature the five types in exaggerated form… showing the highest potential of the style and also the dangers of that style if unbalanced, so it’s a great illustration.
- Mirage, also known as Psyche, is a fictional Cheyenne superhero in Marvel comics. She is like a Voyent or Clairvoyant because she possesses a mutant superpower that allows her to create visual illusions of her opponent’s fears or wishes.
- Deadpool, also known as Wade Wilson, is like a Tangent or Clairtangent in the Marvel comics. He possesses a mutant superhuman ability to offer regenerative healing.
- Professor X played by Patrick Stewart in the X-Men films. He is like the Ecrivent, or Claircognizant, who is an immensely powerful telepath and scientific genius.
- Empath is a fictional character in Marvel comics who is like the Sentient or Clairsentient. He can sense and control other people’s emotions.
- And, finally, Superman is like the Audient or Clairaudient aptitude, with his supersonic hearing.
In the fantasy science fiction novel, Helio Tropez, the five Pentada represent the five styles in action, depicting the strengths and weaknesses of that style.
- Daphne is a Voyent
- Cassandra is a Tangent
- Tia is a Sentient
- Metta is Ecrivent
- Annika is the Audient with a nuance known as the Musician. She can Remote Listen to other times, realities and environments to get intel. As a Clairaudient she can use sound, frequency and words to empower or disempower people, places and objects.
Identifying an Audient involves observing certain traits. They may be heard humming, talking to themselves, listening to music or audiobooks, and paying attention to audio nuances. They use words like “I hear “ a lot as in “I hear that’s a great event” or “that sounds good to me”. Greetings are typically verbal, such as “Hi, how’s it going?” rather than a physical greeting. They may engage in activities that involve auditory experiences, like enjoying music or attending lectures.
The most effective way for an Audient to learn is through hearing information. They may need to read out loud or listen to audiobooks or podcasts to retain information effectively. Studying with a friend allows them to discuss the information they’re learning, enhancing their understanding. Audients thrive in environments where they receive auditory stimuli.
Audients tend to be musical, social, and adept at multitasking. They excel in auditory professions such as music, translation, speech pathology, radio, podcasting, and professional speaking. However, extreme Audients may face challenges with distractions, excessive talkativeness, and fiery personalities.
In extrasensory perception, Audients can hear voices, words, frequencies, sounds or music that are not audible to the normal ear. The best way for an Audient to manifest is to imagine hearing sounds related to what they want to manifest. For example, if manifesting a trip to Hawaii, they can imagine the sounds of surf waves, tropical birds, and Hawaiian ukulele or create audio prompts to stimulate their imagination.
Individuals with the ability to gain information through extrasensory hearing, or Clairaudience, encounter various challenges in constructively using their powers:
- Interpreting Auditory Information: Audients often receive information through sounds or voices, making interpretation complex and subjective. Developing the skill to decipher true meaning is crucial.
- Emotional Impact: Hearing future events or hidden truths can be emotionally taxing, causing stress or anxiety. Audients may struggle to manage their emotions and separate their own feelings from the auditory information received.
- Selective Attention: Filtering out irrelevant or intrusive sounds can be a challenge for Audients, especially in noisy environments. Developing selective attention is essential for focus.
- Skepticism and Validation: Due to the abstract nature of auditory experiences.
- Integration into Everyday Life: Balancing auditory experiences with practicality can be challenging. Audients may find it difficult to integrate their abilities into a world that often prioritizes visual and tangible information.
- Isolation: Feeling different or isolated is common among Audients, as their experiences may set them apart from others who lack such extrasensory perceptions.
To address these challenges, Audients can benefit from coaching, mentorship, like-minded communities and practices that help them ground and control their auditory abilities, fostering a constructive and responsible use of their extrasensory powers.
For example, I worked with an Audient manifestor who grew up in a family of Ecrivents. They were bookish, intellectual introverts, while she was a talkative, action-oriented extrovert, and so they found her annoying. Once she found like-minded people, her confidence grew.
Another coaching client was a Clairaudient but didn’t fully realize it. I could tell when she was able to finish my sentences, even when we were just getting to know each other. She told me that sometimes she could hear people’s inner dialogue, which compelled her to give unsolicited advice at times. She only meant to uplift and help, but it ended up spooking a few people. How did she know what they were thinking? Together we explored ways for her to turn down the noise when necessary, and only offer advice when asked. This improved her relationships with people.
In conclusion, understanding and embracing your Audient manifestor style can empower you to navigate the intricate tapestry of auditory senses, imagination, and intention.
Explore these manifestation personality styles further try taking the TEVAS 60-SECOND QUIZ. As a gift for trying it, you can download The TEVAS Aptitudes eBook here: https://goldenagetimeline.com/
And if you’d like to know a bit more about Helio Tropez, stay for a short book trailer.
In a world where love, time travel, and psychic powers converge, prepare to embark on an extraordinary journey. The 2nd edition of the captivating science fiction and epic fantasy novel, “He-Leo Trop-Ez,” is now here — book 1 of The “Timeline Redemption” Series.
Tia Violetta’s life is about to unravel as she approaches her thirtieth birthday. Secluded in a Seattle mansion, protected by her paranoid father, she remains unaware of her true heritage and the looming threat to herself and all of humanity.
Little does she know, Tia holds the key to something extraordinary, something that the malevolent AI, SIM, relentlessly pursues. Tia and her father, Hadden, are descendants of a subterranean city called He-Leo Trop-Ez, with inhabitants possessing awe-inspiring abilities. Only by uniting with four other women in her family can Tia unleash her Pentada powers and help free humanity from the clutches of the parasitic SIM who has kept them apart.
But the story takes a heart-stopping twist. Just moments before old Hadden passes away, a young Hadden travels fifty years into the future to protect Tia. This selfless act sets in motion a series of events that shatter Tia’s world, fracturing their reality into two separate timelines.
As Tia and young Hadden navigate treacherous terrains across timelines, their journey tests their resilience and family bonds. Humanity’s fate hangs in the balance, poised for ascension or annihilation.
One reviewer says, “There is a metaphysical aspect that makes it so much more than just a good read. Fans of sci-fi/fantasy will enjoy it for sure, but readers who seek depth will be thrilled to step out of the mundane and into this fascinating world….a real page-turner. If you love rich and fascinating characters and compelling plot lines… this is for you.”
If you want to listen to a sample of the prologue, just click on the link below.
And if you’re ready to dive into the world of “He-Leo Trop-Ez” get your copy by using the link below or go on Amazon. It’s spelled H-E-L-I-O T-R-O-P-E-Z. Start today exploring this page-turning journey–through time and space.